Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

POUR SHIKI

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Hanakawa
Aika Kurenai
Aika Kurenai

POUR SHIKI Empty
MessageSujet: POUR SHIKI   
POUR SHIKI Icon_minitime11.08.13 18:18

à propos.
She looks at the tangled mat that is Ymir's hair. The older girl generally has no inclination to tidy up before dinner, probably figuring the whole endeavor as a waste of time when "you just get dirty again right away anyway." Ymir's pretty negative. She's also blunt and rude; she makes flirty comments and is a little strange, especially with her secret and her knowledge about Historia. But she stayed with Christa. She complains and insults in heaping measures, but she cares. Definitely. She's fast and smart and even though she says she's there for herself, Christa thinks Ymir is coming to enjoy being a soldier.
[Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image]
je recherche.
Death isn't what scares Ymir. After all, she's already died once. But if she's going to die anyway, then she'll be the one to decide how she's going to go. It was what she decided back then. She didn't regain her humanity to lose it so easily. But she can't help the stray thought of if she hadn't, she might have been one of the titans caught to be experimented on. It's a sickening thought, to be used in such a demeaning way. She's not going to become food for the titans, nor will she be a tool for the humans. She's not looking to go out with a bang, nor does she want to die a pointless death either. Do anything to survive, live for only herself, don't go back to that living nightmare not again --

en cours.
  • thread title - tag - in progress

terminés.

abandonnés.

Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them!

Girls are easy and don't argue with me!

Prénom & nom
"Were you alone when you died? Were you lost? Please tell me I'm not the only one." Bodies were being tossed onto a pile, human ash spraying everywhere and blocking the silver stars of night. Soldiers were raining from the sky, landing onto Jean as he began to shake uncontrollably. "What am I supposed to do?"

Prénom & nom
"Were you alone when you died? Were you lost? Please tell me I'm not the only one." Bodies were being tossed onto a pile, human ash spraying everywhere and blocking the silver stars of night. Soldiers were raining from the sky, landing onto Jean as he began to shake uncontrollably. "What am I supposed to do?"

Prénom & nom

Prénom & nom

Prénom & nom

Prénom & nom

Prénom & nom

POUR SHIKI

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1